If you have decided to earn the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in marketing, there is still much to consider. Many individuals want a business school that not only offers a superb academic experience, but also delivers the prestige and connections that will come along with an excellent business school. Luckily, we have sorted through the available data and can provide you with this great list of some top business schools that offer a marketing MBA degree. Each business school aims to provide a high level of knowledge and education, but each school offers something a bit different in its experience.
1. Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. The marketing department at Kellogg offers a curriculum described as intense and dynamic, with many courses adapted to reflect the current economy, including those relating to business-to-business marketing. Kellogg offers world-renowned scholars and educators and teaches student how to develop their instincts. Located in Chicago, Illinois.
2. The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. One of the best business schools in the world, Wharton is known for a strong focus on quantitative analysis and the co-production model of learning. Wharton’s marketing MBA major is focused on the fundamental approaches to marketing, is flexible, and can be paired with many other majors to create a perfect degree. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
3. Harvard Business School, Harvard University. Harvard Business School recognizes the central role marketing plays in creating, communicating, capturing, and sustaining value for companies. Harvard’s faculty imparts a solid understanding of how customers use information and make choices and how to help a company create a marketing strategy. Located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
4. Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University. With a comprehensive curriculum with a focus on leadership and rigorous coursework, Tuck recognizes that marketing is the main area that deals with customers needs and wants. Tuck’s marketing MBA provides all the skills a good marketer needs. Located in Hanover, New Hampshire.
5. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. Ross School of Business uses a unique teaching method called “action-based” to prepare MBA students to work in marketing. Ross’s marketing area is ranked top among the world in terms of both the caliber of students and research conducted. Ross fully covers all areas of marketing. Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Now that you have a feel for what some business schools have to offer, consider exploring even more options on our site. Get started with your graduate school education. Enroll in an MBA program in marketing today!